Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hello, blog, it's been awhile...

October came and went quickly! I have felt like a jack of all activities, but master of none. This is something I want to change in the New Year: when to say yes and when to say no. Under-commit and over-deliver.

I have really enjoyed practicing for our Christmas program. It is the best therapy to sing deep truths about and to a great God.

The kids flipped over trick-or-treating! We visited Publix first and of course, they do it right! Lots of goodies and freebies. No wonder I'm a second generation Publix lover. After dinner, we went around the 'hood and met some new neighbors. I let them pop candy straight on their mouths and I am not ashamed. Sarah was flying high on the heady rush of unlimited lollipops, and took awhile to calm down. The kids and I overslept today and I took my own advice and rested instead of frantically hurrying out the door.

We have gone cold turkey on the underwear front for Jay, and are seeing better progress. Doing a Dobson: love must be tough!

That's all, folks!

No comments: