Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Happy.... March!

So.... Happy New Year, blog!  It's only March 6th! 

We've had our nose to the grindstone in 2013.  Between my last post in October and now, we've had some fun moments.

Here's a few:


Rachel's First Christmas
Kinda a blur.  Presents. Food. Copious behinds to wipe.




Our Quasi-Spontaneous First Trip to Disney


I read probably 1/4 of the 990 pages Unofficial Touring Guide, and stayed inside the park itself for a whopping 4 hours.  Lesson learned: Go to Mickey's House after a full day of rest from travel.  Trust me.  That said, we truly had a 'magical' time... a break from day-to-day stress and time to be in the moment.  We all loved it and I probably want to go back more than the kids.


Salty Sarah's Pirate Birthday

To make up for my Mommy guilt  her 2nd birthday, we had dinner with friends, cupcakes and a treasure hunt at school, and our grandparents over to celebrate.  3 years, 3 parties.  Sounds right to me.
Here's hoping I get back on here before June!


No comments: