Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just because...

my sweet boy is napping, I'm going to add some 9 month pictures. It's almost time to start thinking about his first birthday! The time does pass in the blink of an eye. I wouldn't trade a second... my life is so much richer and sweeter because of him.
Jay is cutting so many new teeth... he started on his top four about 2 1/2 weeks ago, and 2 more are also peeking out. He is swimming in drool.

We have reached new heights in the area of sleep... we are getting it! Since moving into our house, Jay is sleeping soundly. When he is not wetting himself and waking up (even with the premium diaper) he is down from 8 p.m. to 5:30 a.m. We didn't hear a peep two nights ago. And, I'm able to put him down for naps much easier. I've stopped swaddling him. I just lay him down, orient him by his crib mirror/toy, and leave. A few times I've had to abandon the nap and try again, but 80 percent of the time he puts himself down. Not having to struggle over sleep (as much) is tremendous.

The Boo is up after a catnap from his car ride, so I'll close with the pictures.



Can you see my toothies?


Stop playing around and get me my food, woman!


The fairest one of all!


Bubble bath


Ahh! No pictures, no pictures!

2 comments:

Mary Taylor said...

I am so happy to get an update... so you are in your house??

Jaybird said...

Yup, we are in! It is WONDERFUL!