Thursday, October 3, 2013

Toddler Fashion Throwback

 Rachel, September 2013, 12 months.



Sarah, January 2011, 12 months.


I sincerely believe part of my life's purpose is having a little girl to dress.  Having sisters and seeing formerly loved preciousness on another child delights me.  I'm already giddy at the thought of putting Rachel in Sarah's Christmas outfit.  If only I could exert this mental energy on other productive tasks.  Like budgets.  Or flossing.

We went on our first field trip with a group of homeschooling friends.   Our last visit was when J was almost 2 and Sarah a few months old.  











Since I'm on a roll, here's something that lays me out in awe and gratitude.





Three 1st birthdays

I'll close now before I start chasing down "coming home in the baby seat" and ultrasound pics to compare.  You know I would in a New York minute.  Til next time ;)




No comments: