Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The J-Boy: Fall Highlights

Since I now live away from immediate family, I thought it would be nice to post some pictures of the little guy.
What you lookin' at, fool?

What I was really thinking: Get my baby away from those stinking llamas!


The GA "National" Fair


What is this woman doing to me?


J-boy in his bouncy seat (Thanks, Ms. D)
J-Boy Trivia:
1. My nicknames are (this week): Beauty Boy & J-Man
2. I have SERIOUS intestinal fortitude.
3. I have worked my way up to sleeping until 6 a.m. and back down again until 7:30 a.m.
(Yes, Lord, make it so!)
4. I am the love of the love and the bug of the bug. (It makes sense to me and Mom).
5. I have acid reflux and dry skin. High maintenance.
6. The nursery ladies say I'm good looking. So it's objectively quantified.
7. I can somehow worm my way down to the foot of the bed and get my arms out of a Velcro-ed swaddle without breaking the Velcro bond.
8. I have excellent taste in music.
9. I enjoy web chats with my grandparents.
10. I get excited when I see Daddy come home.

I'm just crazy about this little guy.

1 comment:

The Ed said...

Great update on a great American and the next leader of the free world