Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Precious Memories, How They Linger

J-Man and I are up doin' the 5:30 Toy Story Wake-up Ritual, so I decided to do some therapy homework and shockingly got sidetracked.  I did a bit better capturing little moments this year with Rachel through the magic of the smartphone and automatic Youtube upload. Posterity will thank me, I'm sure.  I got to go out and bargain hunt last night with a friend, so I didn't get to put her down for her last baby sleep.  So I may have just accidentally walked into her room, kinda woken her up and rocked her back to sleep.  Because I know she's not changing in any essential way, but these kind of things, like your last night as an infant, need to be banked down.  I'm nothing if not ceremonious in life's big and little occasions.

With that preamble in place, I present Rachel's First Year.  Enjoy the riveting commentary.  And Happy Birthday, Darling Rachel Girl.  You are a perfect fit.  You are so loved.












And finally...



1 comment:

Christy said...

Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog! I love connecting with other families dealing with similar issues. I am now following your blog too :)