The Jaybird Blog

Feathering my nest and finding the extra in the ordinary.

Pages

  • Home
  • Start Here
  • Faith
  • Autism
  • Teaching & Learning

Thursday, May 20, 2010

She's Got Personality!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdIZYenjDow
Posted by Jaybird at 7:24 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: baby girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

Advent (1) Amsterdam (1) Autism (20) baby girl (17) birthdays (1) blogging (1) body image (8) books (8) childhood memories (6) Christmas (21) church (3) clothes (4) couponing (5) crafts (1) decorating (3) Downton Abbey (15) family life (54) fashion (5) fitting in (4) food (1) God (38) holidays (17) homeschool (2) house (4) IEP (2) J boy (13) Jay Boy (27) Jesus (1) kid's movies (4) L-O-V-E (13) money (6) motherhood (27) movies (7) music (5) OCC (1) Paris (2) parties (1) podcasts (1) pop culture (1) Rachel (4) random (7) recipes (3) recommendations (1) Sarah (7) School (1) scrapbooking (1) Sherlock (3) shopping (4) Sinbad (1) sleep (12) snark (2) summer (2) swimming (1) TBT (1) teaching & learning (3) the kids (19) TV recaps (20) vacation (8) waxing philosophical (9) Whole30 (1)

About Me

Jaybird
Georgia, United States
Straight up saved. A pink robe wearing, Pixar watching, dish washing, carpet vacuuming, laundry folding, dinner making, child rearing, former middle school Language Arts teaching, song and dance enthusiast. A no-problem-making-a-fool-of-myself goofball and wannabe writer. Wife and Mom. I love my family. And like a bunch of other stuff. Thus, this blog.
View my complete profile

Our Best Selves

Our Best Selves

Blog Archive

  • ►  2023 (3)
    • ►  March (3)
  • ►  2018 (1)
    • ►  November (1)
  • ►  2017 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2016 (11)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2015 (36)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2014 (29)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ►  2013 (28)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2011 (44)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ▼  2010 (50)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (4)
      • JCY Year Two
      • She's Got Personality!
      • I Like 'em Plumpin'
      • Mother's Day: From Me to You
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2009 (35)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ►  2008 (23)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (13)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  August (2)

Popular Posts

  • Oh, no I di-n't
    But I did.  I took a picture of my grocery store deals.  Next thing you know I'll be ironing a teddy bear applique circa 1989 onto a whi...
  • Birth Day Memories, Transcribed
    Jeremiah's 5th birthday is Wednesday, and I realized that while his sisters' birth days were recorded here, his was not.  Before b...
  • Thoughts on Life and Grocery Story Aisles
    1. I am so excited that my parents will be here in a few minutes to celebrate Sarah's birthday! 2.  Pimentos are never where they shou...
  • Trick or Treat?
    Jay and Grandma The three of us (plus my belly) Firefighter Jay and Daddy At Elliott Farms A little of both. We had grandparen...
  • Our Autism Story In One Place
    On April 1st, I sent my experience with autism out into the scary world of social media and to my surprise, was met with grace and understan...
  • Books and Covers and Gymnastics
    The two big kids started a beginner's gymnastics class a few weeks ago and they are loving it.  Tonight in the waiting room, I noticed a...
  • It Didn't Lose My Mind, Just My Pride. I'm Doing the Whole 30.
    The only thing new and noteworthy going on right now for me is that I've started a new eating plan, and I've resisted documenting it...
  • Thinking about Five
    Sarah, I started mentally composing some heartfelt sentiments today as I rode home from bible study.  I've been meeting with this larg...
  • Mama Needs A Nerve Pill: A Summer Update
    This has been the month of June in a nutshell: Road trip! Soccer camp! VBS prep and teaching week! Swim lessons! Evening VBS! Few na...
  • Downton Abbey: Season Five, Episode FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! (5)
    Hey there, DA friends.  It's Tuesday, so it's already been two days since the last episode aired and I'm going to lose all my bl...
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.