Thursday, November 13, 2008

Sleep Update, Day 7

Best report to date:

Jay was down from 9 p.m. to 6:30 a.m. WITHOUT stirring once! He even slept through a late night feeding. I know I can't expect uninterrupted sleep for the next 18 years, but this is a mini-milestone in my book.

Now, I awoke at 3 a.m., perhaps to due to drinking some half-caf coffee before bed or anticipating Jay's waking up. I slept restlessly from this point on. It's always somethin', right?

House update: The first floor has been framed! I don't think I will actually comprehend that we will be living in a new house of our own until I'm there. And when we are really, really on the beans-and-rice-rice-and-beans lifestyle with a mortgage payment! But it'll be worth it. I'm actually doing some low-key menu planning now and have a set "grocery day" so our pantry isn't so hit-or-miss.

Now, off to the dishes...

No comments: