Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bless Her Heart...

Jay has a habit of curling his lip

Just a goofy picture

Progress of the house on Tuesday

Front view of the house

Not much to report today. However, Jay slept in until 8 and so did I! We will be travelling up to Atlanta tomorrow to see family and for me to attend a ladies dinner at my old church. Every year the church hosts a Holiday Decorating Fair. A hostess decorates the table with her holiday china and selects a thematic centerpiece. It's always great fun, and let's be honest. Women, particularly "church ladies", are genteel-ly competitive. As in, "While I recreated the Winter Wonderland tablescape seen in Martha Stewart Living December 2008 issue, she chose a more home-y, mix and match theme. Bless her heart." As Dana Carvey via the Church Lady would say, "Well, isn't that SPECIAL!" Ladies, am I right?
Really, I do love church and church friends. But I've gotta be honest! :)

1 comment:

iwaited said...

i laughed out loud. i can HEAR women saying those things!:)